THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 19, 2010

my angel:)


haha they're cute

can't help myself from melting looking at ang crying because the crab bite him!
bad crab
i want to spank you..*hiahhhh
haha kidding
okay.
i'm not tht type:)
<span class=
oppa.
can i ask you smthg?
why are you so cute
why are you so nice
even people at Philippine
calls you angel?
aigoo



my day:)
cute girl Pictures, Images and Photos
i can freshly recall
what jia'll do if 2pm come!
okay look at the gal photo up there
haha
tht's she gonna do.
hoho
me too *hoho
stop.
hm..
just now doing vernier callipers counting is very hard
the scales driving me crazy!
but alhamdulillah i manage to count it.
haha
i know i lame
my classmates already understand it
oooh
5:30 p:m
music bankkk
aigooo~
10 Pictures, Images and Photos
8 Pictures, Images and Photos
6 Pictures, Images and Photos


0 comments: