THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i did wrong?



just watched i did wrong 2am!!
omoo
seoulung looks HOT like taecyeon in tht mv
and the leader gwon looks like
*sorry to say
he look like woo young 2pm:)
ommoo
why should i said sorry
it's a good comment.
right.
so.
khun did ageo
how can i pronounce tht?
i know
my husband is always lovely
and i read tht he's in the third place
of being innocent.
aigoo
why not first?
i can't ever mad with him..
although he likes yoona
my madness at khun is
just a while.
after i liked hongki
i
just choose him back...
u know what.
i
heart
him
the
most:)
i never liked boys idol tht much
ya..i know.
it's not the type love tht u gonna marry
shessh
i'm not going to marry khun.
just my fav idol
ahha
so hottest don't be mad
aigoo
i'm confuse
i'm a hottest
or i were a hottest
???
lappy-lappy-lappy-lappy-lappy-lappy-lappy-lappy
keyboard Pictures, Images and Photos
anti virus ini laptop sudah matii
kapersky ma'
aigoo
i must beg my dad to buy the new anti virus!!
let me tell you the reasons:)
eheem...
okay
1-i want to upload songs..many songs
i miss khj's voice singing kumawo:)
2-photoshoping!!!
my senior gave me photo adob link!
omoo
kamshamnida:)
credits credits credits
to nazyrah!
3-uploading videos
i want to put hot videos in my mp3
hihi
so
i'm going to beg my dad!
cute Pictures, Images and Photos
haha
cute face?
khun oppa teach me:D
please...


0 comments: