THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

bad news....

Bad news Pictures, Images and Photos


this morning i was accidently RUDE to my grandpa and grandma
my grandma gave me rm 10 and i say tanx.
but i didn't shake their hand :(
i thought they get home later
but they get home without me to realize.
i watching oasis about the 11 september issue incident .
i kind a obsess and watch it khusyukly
then...eyh tuk da balik ka???
aigooo
i should shake her hand when she hand me tht money
oh...i was sooooo senile!
hbcnkadcio*

masa tgk music bank..
my mom called her da sampai ka?
and then..THE BAD NEWS ARRIVED
"tuk batuk berdarah"
i like what?
ermmm
it's kind a sad and i'm going to take this as a lesson
no rude yes hand shake
uhhhh
it was an accident
but i feel guilty
*urgggggghhh
ya Allah...

0 comments: