THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 17, 2009

open house gig!

tomorrow..
I'll attend Nessa's open house
insyaalah...

aha
my open house'll be organised this Friday
but i only invited the girls and no boys allowed
it's not about being unfair
but...I'm not used to invite boys to my house
in fact I'm to shy to talk with them
only few boys i can hang out with...
and the rest..I'm kind a awkward to hang out with...!


so..
I've planned to cook spaghetti with chicken cream
and make hot dogs rolls
em...i think i just serve the guest with bottles of carbonate water...
that's all
simple and cheap
haha
I'm short of budget lah da la x de sponsor...=)
erm...

ya!
the duration...
maybe from 3pm until 5pm
kowt..cause I'm short of time to cook...=)


thanx for reading
I'm satisfied with my writing for now
although nobody can comment my blog..
they still can read it


lalala pretty baby..be my lady*singing

0 comments: