THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 18, 2009

indecisive

i really confuse in making decision nowadays...
whether i'll coming to school tomorrow or not...
but after thinking and hacking my head..
i make a decision to come..


i'm very scared of thinking what'll happened to me if
i watched to many videos and my head'll spinning..
and then my temperature'll rising...

so pathetic...
haha

yah...
some of my fwen love to tease me about my old ex bf
ya!what can i say..
he just one of the history in my life..
he left a print in my heart..
but he nothing now..

now i knew..
a guy like him is one in thousand
kalau aku gelabah..
mesti die ckp...
"aniss...okay relax...ape ko nak...ckp satu-satu"
hm...only he can calm me...
haha
benda da lepasss

but i'm not regret to know him
he is the best bf ever i had
but tuhan da aturkan jodoh....
it's okay...


lagipun....
i'm not good for him
kejam la kan aku..
so better dier dgn other hotties...


ya..btw...
i've forgotten what i want to write lahhh
adoyaiii
haha

tht's all kowt
lets hunt for a new love?


heart Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: