THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 14, 2010

i've lost my mind.

seriously.
i almost put this image as my blog skin.
but as i finished making this..
it looks totally hideous.
serious.
idk what happened to me.
maybe lack of sleep?
khun...i've just finished my add maths h/w(let's date)
and theres NO MORE H/W
i need some rest plus a lot revision.
i want A++
i want my dream to be true.
i want to feel how proud people to have the pas port.
to step in the aeroplane.
color splash Pictures, Images and Photos
to breath in the cool weather .
to know how tht's feel to walk under the snow...
rolling down....to your cheeks..
<span class=
the coldness that wrap the whole you.
how tht's feel?
to live at others country.
to explore the new you?
ya..there's a lot question playing in my brain.
theres no answer.
photography Pictures, Images and Photos
chinggus lets walk together and study hard!
meet our fate and be success!
let's go...
fighting.
haha
semangat wajaa.
ahhhhh!



saya mintak maap la yek jika saya lupa diri ketika menaip.
trimass kerna memabaca.
kamsahanida
*bow:)
korean bow Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: