THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

wedding :)




love quote Pictures, Images and Photos
this words are specially dedicated to khun at THAILAND.
kumawo because you celebrate valentine day with fans!
credits:korea precious:)
trying to forget miserable issue about my family
stop!
i ain't telling-
never
except to my close fwen
never-in blog
urgh
stop-
okay..actually i should be happy
and act dumb
ahha
i'm figuring :)
after listening to RAIN SONG-I DO
i think i should make this song as my wedding theme song :)
ahha:D
but now i just want to put it in my blog:)
i want to CHANGE everything in my blog
like hyun ah song-change-modutachange
hahah
tadii baru dance masa mu bank :D
now i feel bad
gila gilaaaaaaaaaa
but it's not my fault and ..
hurm
da la
jangan cakap
i think i'm falling to RAIN
full house Pictures, Images and Photos
i love this scene
they're hypocrite to smile at the press
but at a glance it's romantic
hahah
before i'm writing TRASH ...
better i stop
gtg
love:)
anisamni*ngeee





0 comments: