THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

no mood !

Happy New Year Pictures, Images and Photos

oh my i loss khun's photo when he's on this hang bok *spelling?
someone GREAT stole it this monday afternoon
i have said a lot of bad words to add my sin
it's worth
even a juniour mad at me
i don't know if the sunbae's are like tht..
sorry.
i'm maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
oh my
i cried for an hour
and this morning i almost cry in front of asmida ...
huhuhu
why why why?
........
...
okay..and i lost my HYUN JUNG key chain
omg
may GOD 'bless' tht person heavily
my mom is really mad too coz i lost the calculator fot he forth time
idc about tht duhhh'
but i'm having a lot pain because of this
this evening it's worst
i feel lke vomiting and my head is in pain
idk
i want my things back...

0 comments: