THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

i'm.

Einstein quote Pictures, Images and Photos


okay let be serious
i'm not smart.
i'm lame with numbers
i want to be a straight A'S stud*amin..
okay..most of my bestie is at boarding school /mrsm
now dayah is one of them
anyeonghikaysayo
you'r leaving huh.
again
i'm lonely
so lonely
who is going to teach me maths
mam..

after syuhada tuisiman
dayah panda bear is leaving us to smksains semerlang etc*idk?
uh..
me?
i'm not going anywhere duhh'
aigoo~
so dayah..huhu
the same cake on the day syud's leaving
....
i'll miss you
so much
i know i gonna feel like smthg missing
it's the laugh
the smile
bye bdak mrsm!!
and the things tht i gonna miss is you...
???
oh my..
how can't i..*tears
huhu
farhana be my bestie..T.T
urmm
credits for pics:dayah panda bear herself
missing you deeply
going there this wed
but i already start to miss your laugh giggles and blush baby face
DAYAH AWAK COMEL
I MISS YOU
HUHUHU
TAK TAHAN NANTI BALIK SINI TAU:(
SBP..

0 comments: