THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 20, 2010

COOL STUFF TO SHARE :)

*eheem eheeem:)

oppa can you see my new hair:)
isn't yeppo enough to melt you :)
you are very lucky to have a girl fwen like me
no need to pay for the saloon bills
i can cut my hair by myself
see..isn't yeppoo?
Layered Hair Pictures, Images and Photos
STOP DREAMING ANIS:)
okay..fine
i can't upload my new hair pictures because of several reasons
first idk how to upload pics from the camera cause my bro did tht for me.
secondly,i can't ask him to upload my new hair pic because he says:no tudung no upload
NAHHH~pedas bhaii--.-
i think i'm a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy weird girl
why?
have you found a girl that cut her hair by herself with a small scissors which have been created to cut primary school's level paper...*but it's still a useful purple scissors
actually i've been craving to have frinch since i watch an announcer of tv3 with her china doll hair
aigoo-very CUTE
so..
after the pbsm meeting which i've been excited to attend but theres no make up~
i CUT my hair in one SNAP but i still need touch up
it's an armature work okay:)
and it's look hihi
hoho
alhamdulillah okay to me
but my mom says:weird~
but for me yepo enough to be call as khun's GF
*hottest i'm sorry if you are mad with my writing
please understand that every hottest has their hottest man in 2pm tht they want to date~




0 comments: