THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

BLANK *again~

cute Pictures, Images and Photos

seriously...
i'm in the BLANK condition again and again
pretty DRUNK -ring ding dong ding
my HEART BEAT faster and faster :)
i got to find my home work at the LOCKA LOCKA*locker
oh seriously I HATE YOU -HOME WORK
ONLY YOU
TIRED OF WAITING to finish!!!
i was crazy about you...you know?know na nemaaaani~
uh...all night long i try to finish you
and now....you get me down
do you know that i'm the SHINee girl before
now you make me BACK TO YOU
i call you butterfly your complicate girl
and yet HOMEWORK-you are my miracle
sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-for hated you
SO MANY NITE I WONDER WHY?
WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT
EVERYTHING WOULD BE ALLRIGHT
THANKS HOMEWORK-YOU TOLD ME WHY!
i never imagine i can have a love like this from you...
so from no on i call you butterfly~
can you feel MY HEARTBEAT???
beat beat beat~
pathetically doing home work
but i'm missing you missing you....
stop trying her back
stop trying to get her back. she ain't coming
she's gone, gotta be moving on!!!
alah baru na tanya cikgu...
bila nak kena hantar add maths??

0 comments: