THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

this is unfair!

i'm not asking anything...
i'm deciding to ignore the 3 azam reunion because i think my dad won't let me go.
i'm accepting the fact and i'm okay with tht...


i'm not asking my dad for a laptop..
because i know it'll cost money..
and you hate it...


i'm not asking you dad to buy me a phone...
i'm sharing with aina the old model phone tht very suitable to replace a rock to hit the dog....
but...



i just put nickhun's picture at the upper of my blog
and you scolded me hardly...
you said it is not good ...and so on...
i'm just a fan of korean
having a blog
and just tht you want to control me.
i'm not asking you to hang out with my fwen and let my fwen crtics myself
and you keep controling me like thiss??



have heard of freedom..?
i know you would say...you are just a young lady tht never know abot live!
and YES i DON'T KNOW..because you NEVER LET ME GO!
i'm feeling like living in a HELL!!




i don't know wth teenagers ran way when get scolded
cause..my life is worse and i'm suffering
..............................................









to much controling in my life
it just a hell indeed
why?
you don't like what i like?
idc!!
because i'll grow just like what i'm suppose to be and you can't keep telling me you don't like what i wanted to do...



you are not understanding me!
in fact all of your children!
you never try to make us SMILE
but harshing and keep controling us..


we are NORMAL TEENAGERS...
and i hope you understand


you're irritating me
i'm sorry....

0 comments: