THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 4, 2009

ader hikmah di sebalik ketidak datangan aku ke reunion T.T

ya..
malas nak mintak abah gi reunion..
i'm still frust menonngeng pasal incident kener marah several days ago..:(

and i decided x nak tanya pasal gi reunion!
so..
i'm kind a sad actually
BUT!


at evening i bought majalah klik with my sis and found hyun jung poster!
SO LARGE
AND ONLY HIM!
OMG


then..
my mom gave me the perfume tht so expensive
rm3oo++
haha
actually..my dad's pal kasik kat mekah but my dad hate the smell..
so my mom gave me tht!

ahaha
one more!
music bank
nick..
so cute!:)
he stole taecyeon's heart
haha
and after being announced as winner
ang ang(woo young) danced cheerfully
hihi
he's cute!


so..
although i x pgi reunion BUT!
i still get a NICE HAPPY day
ALHAMDULIILAH!

0 comments: