THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

love in a deeper meaning ;}

Lovely Pictures, Images and Photos



love?
teach me?
aigoo~
i don't know..



can you...


learn me?












how to walk with you...
smile and talk about things you like:)


tell me all your hopes and dreams
and laugh together whenever you talk to me












breathing the same air as same as you
always sit besides you...












calming you whenever you feel down
wipe your tears with my fingers...
and hug you whenever you happy or sad












looking for your birthday presents...
and kissing those cards tht i want to give you
and telling you tht i love you


watching your favourite cartoon series
and clapping together whenever you play your favorite songs












tidy up all the mess you made!
cooking for you..
taking care of our anak by myself!
sweeping the floor!
washing you stinky clothes!
do chores while you're having fun with other hotties!






ah blahh la ko
:D




i don't need you
bweek*



































0 comments: