THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 29, 2009

DOWN-DOWN-WE GOTTA GET DOWN!!

ahaha
just want to tell you this is the beast's song lyrics :)
oh...
topics?

ya....
yesterday and today...are very rainy and cold ..rite?
my family and me was visiting my second brother @ pahang
it was EXHAUSTING but...hm at least i'm not dying because of bored ...



we have our HORRIBLE lunch at KFC
and i hate tht!
nak nasikk:)


infact...
i'm not feeling like eating
but i'm ushaing a cute boy tht look cute :)
just like a korean boy and i likeee tht !!


haha
then..rain pour crazily!*bak kater JUNSU dalam subs WILD BUNNY
and..we COLD!
daa~
haha
so i took our telekung and cover our body...
haha
just like past years ago when i just newly...arrived here
me and my sis used those telekung to cover our body and hoping tht people around will think tht we're dead body haha

DUMB:)

after tht...
we watched DVD..
and it's BORED..the same cd lah!

huh!
the rainy scene make me feel ....like in the different mood
ROMANTIC of course !
hha
just imagine....i'm running in the rain...
and he holes my hand and say i love you...
ahhhh~
than he ....


anis!!da sampai umah
oh..
lesap sumer bayangan!
haha

0 comments: