THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

blinking in the morning shower?

rain Pictures, Images and Photos


shower?
oh...i haven't take it ..
maybe after ZOHOR kot!
*bushukk

heyh idc
if i took an early morning shower no one can appreciate tht!
serious!


huh
i need some PRIVACY!
i hate the person who being stalking
and bossy indeed!

when i'm doing something @ myspace i hate the strangers or the new person who just slightly know me and chattting with me on I.M..
AT FIRST..it's kind a okay
but if everyday...they greet me through I.M with the same speech and the same greetings~
GOSH!it's annoying
sorry..
but everyone needs privacy
so do I!


RIMAS!
tht's why i x couple
i feel rimas...
arghhh
like i don't have my own life...



sorry kalau teraser
tht's the fact
COMMENT / MESSAGE
@ MYSPACE is okay..
but i HATE I.M (ing)





i'm V excited waiting 4 tomorrow!
BYE~

0 comments: