THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"im talking bout heart.."

love pictures Pictures, Images and Photos

haha
i just realize..tht i don't need him
althought no one fit in my heart...
just enough if he is my kim hyun jung my fav. korean singer and actor...
hurt?
a lot of time i felt it...
yeah really...
don't fix your broken heart coz it harm you...
just like fixing the broken glass...

missing him...?
cinta monyet i say!
a lot !thousand...
what i get?
is he missing me..?
my nerd eyes?
nope..i beat you..

haha

tears....?
hm.....tears...
more thn piles...
wasting lol....
better i join any teater..it'll worth..

hug..
nope!haram...
haha..
i need it only from my girlfwen!
no boys !

jeleous?
million times..
i pretended to laugh..
at last i cried~
haha dumy2
why ha?
maybe i just love him..
but he's not
so shut up my mouth and think....

think-think















*yah


i don't need you anymore...

i have my fwen
what!i'm so dumb


dumb



dumb!




he always tell me he don't need me...?


yah..!



i get it!






kim hyun jung is the answer..

he sings to me this nite







SANGAT MIMPI LAH jawapannnya!




muahaha



*gaps!

0 comments: