THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

humidity*opsy

retro/ Pictures, Images and Photos


does human has their own 'humidity'?

haha

my ans perhaps yes...



do u have lots of unanswerable questions to ask...?


i think many teen face this =}

including myself...



what will i get for my pmr?

which scholl i'll go through?

my job?


my husband?


how many child i'll have?


where do i die?


at what graveyard?


why i died?

can i make my own coffin?


who is my handsomest baby boy?


haha




isn't pethetic to answer above questions...?




ya!



perhaps we just decide smthg tht we just ask to happen..like having nice result...



8A!


splendidly...





but i found the best way to find the answer...



waik in through my life and
















pray for it's occur smoothly...












amin....

0 comments: